spring chicks...


When is the warm weather coming???
Maybe by making these cute lil' chicks will help!!!


My kindergarten kids LOVE cutting, ripping and gluing so much! They don't even know that all that fun is helping their hand/eye coordination and their small motor skills...he he he.


For the bodies on these chicks I had the kids trace their foot, with their shoe on. We talked about the features that should be on their chicks, including legs and feet.
Just look at the legs on that one! Now those are some drumsticks!!!


I think the feathers on top of their cute little heads add the perfect touch.
Enjoy!!

1 comments:

  • Lori | March 22, 2011 at 8:45 PM

    Thank you so much for sharing this. I am a 2nd year kindergarten teacher, and I'm art challenged. The children loved the whole project. They look so fun hanging in the hall. Thanks again!
    Lori

Post a Comment