Wowzerzz...

The robins have been eating the crab apples off the snow-laden trees around my house these last few days. When the sun comes out, so do the robins. I thought they migrated south for the winter? Maybe they enjoy the winters in Minnesota as much as us crazy ones who have lived here all our lives!! It was in the low 30's today!! I took this picture out my kitchen window, thought he was cute.

It's been way too long since my last post. I might have to actually make a New Year's resolution this year to update my blog weekly. (Or bi-weekly, depending on the projects that are going on.) I just LOVE skimming through the blogs that I follow to see all the new ideas and inspirations. Most of you that follow me, I follow you!! So, thanks for the fun, awesome, artsy postings lately! It has helped me get out of the winter slump...

I've been taking lots of pictures of the super projects that my kiddos have been working on. I promise I will post some new stuff soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment