more from the New Orleans Art Museum...

This sculpture was down by the famous Cafe Du Monde. Each sculpture had a different school related theme. Fun and whimsical!


Georgia O'Keeffe, one of my all time favorites. I love seeing her work just inches away; it's so awe inspiring to remind myself that she put those colors on that canvas and those are her brush strokes.


This sculpture was created by Rene Magritte. I only know his work as surrealistic paintings, it was neat to see something different by him.


This painting was so cool to see because I do a similar project with my fifth grade! Sorry, I don't remember who the artist is on this painting.



Rene Magritte, again. I hadn't seen this one before, either, and how cool is it! I envision a fun idea for a perspective project!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment